Invest in Red Cedar Wood Sheds for Timeless Quality and long lasting properties
Canadian Red Cedar
Red Cedar Sheds will offer you the following aspects:
- The red cedar timber is extremely durable to decay and resistant.
- It is a good timber to choose from for insulation purposes.
- Red Cedar is a species of timber that offers all the aspects you would want in strength and durability.
- It is great for a silky, smooth finish.
- It holds and takes stain well.
- The color is attractive on its own and ranges from almost white, light straw to a reddish-brown as each individual batch of timber may change due to its natural nature.
- It has the ability to not shrink, warp or swell when exposed to outdoor elements such as rain, sun, and wind. This is not the same with softwoods which can due its inherent nature develop, Cracks, Splits, Warp, Shacks, Knot Holes.
- The timber has a pleasant aroma and is a natural repellent to pests such as vermin and wood-eating insects.
- You will not need to treat your timber as it contains natural oils that preserve the wood. But it is always advisable to do so in the long term due to the massive climate differences we encounter here in the UK
Reasons why you should Use Red Cedar Sheds for your Garden:
Red Cedar is beautiful in scent and sight, the wood has a natural luster and the natural aroma is additionally an appealing factor.
The resistance to deterioration has made this timber a popular choice for interior and exterior uses in the home.
Cedar contains fibers known as thujaplicins that preserve the wood and make it last for much longer than other types of wood.
Even under extremely harsh environments, this cedar has been known to stand the test of time.
The timber displays an even grain that is perfect to use for your red cedar sheds, once it is laid it remains straight. It will not warp or swell as other woods do over time.
This ensures the wood retains its appearance and adds quality to the look of your home. The wood is easy to saw, glue, nail, and cut which makes it a pleasure to work with. You can choose from a wide selection of finishes as the wood is susceptible to nearly every type of staining or painting that you may want to use.
Redwood cedar looks just as good on its own. Red cedar wood is a great insulator that will retain warmth in the winter and keep buildings cool in the hot summer months. It is due to the low density of the wood that increases the insulation aspects.
When used in exterior siding or interior paneling the low density of the wood is an acoustical barrier that blocks out noises providing superior quality in these applications. When choosing red cedar wood for the use of paneling or siding in your home. You are ensured of durability, insulation, value and stability.
This indeed makes this type of wood a premier type selection. In paneling you are offered with wood that accepts staining easily, dampens vibrations and confines noises in the home. The timber is so versatile it could be used in commercial, industrial or residential structures.
Cedar Wood Sheds 12mm